Proofreading And Editing For People With Dyslexia
Dyslexic brains process certain information differently. This can offer benefits, including improved spatial awareness and creativity. But it can also mean having difficulties with spelling and word choice. And in a world designed for a non-dyslexic majority, communicating clearly can become a struggle.
But by having a professional check your writing, you can achieve a level playing field. So stop worrying whether you’ll be understood and let your brilliance shine!
Our editors and proofreaders come from a range of academic and professional backgrounds. This means we can confidently edit everything from business plans to poetry. We’ve also got plenty of experience proofreading documents for people with dyslexia, so let us know if you have any specific requirements.
When you submit your document, one of our experienced editors will:
- Correct any spelling or punctuation errors in your work
- Check your word choice, grammar, and sentence structure
- Identify passages of text that may require clarification
- Ensure the tone of your writing matches the document type
- Make sure your work is presented neatly on the page
Once we’re done, you will receive an MS Word Track Changes copy of your document. You can then check every edit we make, giving you complete control.
Our Next-Day Guarantee
We never rush proofreading, but we do take pride in offering a speedy service. As such, we provide a Next-Day Guarantee on documents of up to 10,000 words as part of our regular service.
And if that’s too long to wait, we also offer Express and Rapid services:
- Express – Your work returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Documents checked in as little as 3 hours
Simply select Regular, Express, or Rapid when you upload your document.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: