Expert Script Editing
Spelling was a loose affair in Shakespeare’s day. Now, scripts and screenplays need to be perfect before you can get them produced. So to make sure your writing is error free and easy to read, you should try our specialist script editing services.
Our Script Proofreading Services
When we receive your script or screenplay, one of our editors will:
- Fix spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Check that text is clear and that dialogue sounds natural
- Make sure the overall structure is easy to follow
- Look for inconsistencies in formatting and presentation
- Offer story notes and other feedback (on request)
But our script editing services are flexible, too, so let us know if you have any requests. We’ll then provide two copies of your edited script:
- A “Clean” copy in the original file format
- An MS Word Track Changes copy
Every edit we make will be highlighted for review in this second copy, so you are always in control of the final draft. And if your chosen file format doesn’t support Track Changes, we can adapt our process accordingly.
Script And Screenplay Formatting
Scripts and screenplays should be formatted according to specific rules if you’re submitting them to agents or producers. But with our formatting service, you can be sure your script will be easy to read and professionally presented.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
Can’t wait to get your script proofread? Try our speedy editing services:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked every 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Scripts edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply select a service speed when you upload your document to your site.
Try Us For Free
We think we provide the best script proofreading services in the USA.
Want to test this claim for free? All you need to do is upload a 500-word sample document to our site and use the code 500FREE at checkout today.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: