Proofreading For Every Occasion
We work with people from every walk of life, from students and researchers to authors and business professionals. As such, we know we have to be flexible. And part of this means working with whichever document format you’re using.
So to make sure we can help every customer, our editors are trained to work with a wide range of document formats. And whether you’re working in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, PowerPoint, or even a LaTeX editor, we’re here to help.
The standard document formats we can proofread include:
Click on any of the links above to find out more about how we will edit your work. And if you’ve got a different document format you’d like us to check, let us know.
To upload a document for proofreading, all you need to do is:
1. Go to the upload page on our site.
2. Add your document to the system by either:
- Dragging the file(s) to the space labeled “Browse or drag & drop your file” or clicking this and selecting the file(s).
- Clicking “Paste text” and pasting the text you want proofread.
3. Add any instructions for your editor and complete your payment.
After that, we’ll pair you with the perfect proofreader and send you an email when we’ve finished editing your document.
You can then download your edited file (in its original format) and a “Track Changes” copy as a Microsoft Word document from your user area. This second “Track Changes” copy will include every edit we make, allowing you to review our work for complete control over the final draft.
For information on how we edit different file types, see the file format pages linked above.
With our Next-Day Guarantee on all documents under 10,000 words, you will receive your edited document within 24 hours. But if that isn’t quick enough, we have other options:
- Express – We will return documents of up to 10,000 words in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Documents returned in as little as 3 hours
So you’ll never have to miss a deadline again.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: