RTF Editing Services For Error-Free Documents
Microsoft designed the RTF (short for “rich text format”) file type so people could share documents across platforms. And since RTF files can be opened in almost any word processor, they are common in both business and academia.
But if you’re sharing documents, you will want them to be error free. And this makes professional proofreading and editing crucial.
To submit a file to our RTF proofreading service, all you need to do is:
- Go to our upload page
- Drag and drop your file(s) onto this page or click “Browse” to find and select your file(s) via the browser
- Select either proofreading or editing
- Brief your editor and complete your payment
We will then pair you with the perfect proofreader and set to work. And we’ll let you know via email when your edited document is ready to download from your user area. You’ll actually receive two copies of the document at this point:
- A “Clean Copy” of the RTF with all edits accepted
- A Track Changes copy saved as a Microsoft Word file (.docx)
You can use this second copy to review our edits. As such, you are always in complete control of the final document.
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Don’t think you have time for proofreading? We offer three service speeds:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your document edited in as little as 3 hours
As such, our RTF editing services offer exceptional flexibility as well as great results every time. And you need never miss a deadline again.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: