PhD Proofreading Services
Your PhD, Polished By Professionals
500 words free!
use promo code
Expert Support Throughout Your PhD
A PhD is the sum of years of research and writing. And as well as your final thesis, you may need to prepare a lot of papers during your studies. But whatever stage of your PhD you’re at, your written work needs to be clear and concise so you can make a strong argument. And this is where proofreading can help. So to give yourself the best chance of success, try our expert PhD editing services today.
Our team has a world of experience with academic research, making us experts at polishing PhD theses. And to ensure the best results possible, we can even match you with a specialist PhD editor who knows your subject area.
PhD Editing Services
As part of our service, your specialist PhD editor can help you:
- Perfect your punctuation, spelling, and grammar
- Maintain an academic tone and vocabulary in your writing
- Check that documents are clear and well structured
- Make sure your referencing is correct
- Improve your writing style via helpful feedback
And when we check a document, we provide two edited copies:
- A “Clean” copy in the original file format
- An MS Word Track Changes copy with all edits highlighted
You can then review our work using this “Track Changes” copy, so you’re always in control of the final draft. And if you’re using a file format that doesn’t support Track Changes, we can adapt our process to match.
Fast Proofreading And Editing
If you’re studying for a PhD, you may have a lot of deadlines to deal with. But with our three service speeds, you won’t have to worry:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked every 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 12 hours
- Rapid – Your document edited in as little as 3 hours
Simply select a service speed when you upload a document and we’ll do the rest.
PhD Editing vs. Proofreading
Many universities have rules about proofreading and editing services, so make sure to check your plagiarism guidelines before submitting a document. And if you have any questions about our services – or requests for how we approach proofreading your PhD work – feel free to contact us any time.