Reliable. Professional. Effective.
500 words free!
use promo code
Produce A Professional LaTeX Document
LaTeX (pronounced “lay-tech”) is a document preparation system used for academic writing in subject areas like science, maths, and engineering. If you’re a student or researcher, you may therefore need to use LaTeX when writing a paper. And, if so, you will want a specialist LaTeX proofreader to check your work.
That’s where we come in. Our editors have extensive experience with .tex files, so you can trust us to handle your LaTeX proofreading needs.
Top-Rated LaTeX Experts
Our team of LaTeX editing professionals are equipped with a wealth of experience, having helped hundreds of customers enhance their LaTeX documents. Boasting backgrounds in a variety of academic fields, our passionate editors are on hand around the clock to help you perfect your writing.
We’ll Polish and Perfect Your LaTeX Document
Our team will improve and enhance your writing by focusing on:
- Eradicating spelling and grammatical mistakes
- Ensuring your use of punctuation and word choices are correct and consistent
- Offering intelligent suggestions for further improvements
- Highlighting areas that are unclear
- Making productive edits without damaging your code
Fast Editing And Proofreading
Pick a service speed to match your schedule:
- Regular – Up to 10,000 words checked in 24 hours
- Express – Documents returned in as little as 8 hours
- Rapid – Your work edited in as little as 3 hours
Express and Rapid services are subject to availability.
LaTeX Editing: The Process
To use our LaTeX editing service, upload your .tex file(s) to our site by:
- Dragging and dropping the file(s) onto our upload page or clicking “Browse” and selecting the file(s) you want to upload from your computer
- If required, you can then drag your .tex files into the order in which you would like them edited using the three horizontal lines to the right of the file name
- Complete your payment (based on word count minus markup)
- We will then convert your file(s) to the .docx format so we can work in Microsoft Word using the Track Changes function
After this, we will edit your document without changing the markup, then email you when it is ready to download from your user area Here, you will find:
- A “Clean” copy of your edited .tex file(s) in the original format
- A “Track Changes” copy saved as a .docx file so you can review our edits
You can see how much your document will cost using our price calculator. The price is based on the word count minus the markup, which we will not edit. You will also see on the pricing page that we charge a 20% premium on our basic rates. This is to reflect the extra work involved in checking a LaTeX document.