Legal Editing Services
When you submit a document to our site, one of our expert legal proofreaders will:
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Make sure all terminology is clear and consistent
- Fix issues with sentence structure and readability
- Ensure that the style and tone of the document are appropriate
- Check that case citations and other references are correct
Furthermore, with compatible file formats, we provide an MS Word Track Changes copy of your document when we’re done. This will have all the changes clearly marked, allowing you to review and approve every single edit we make.
For more information on the file types you can submit to our site, see our supported formats page.
Legal Proofreading For Students
Our student proofreading services are designed to follow academic plagiarism guidelines. This means you can submit your work confident that you won’t be wrongly accused of cheating. If you’re studying law, then, make sure to select this service when you upload a document.
For non-student documents, however, we also offer a full editing service. This is perfect for professionals and researchers, especially if you have a document that needs a bit more work. Simply pick ‘Editing’ when you upload your writing to select this service.
How We Work
institutions and businesses