Formatting at your fingertips
Perfectly formatted documents lend your work a professional edge by making reading effortless and content easier to digest. Our proofreaders have formatted thousands of documents and are skilled at aligning work to meet specific requirements, whether issued by institutions or publishers. Examples of work that may require specific formatting include journal articles, research papers, dissertations, PhDs, business reports, and books.
Some Typical Elements Of Our Formatting Service:
- Creating a cover page
- Inserting a dynamic table of contents
- Inserting a dynamic list of charts, figures, and tables
- Correctly labelling all charts, figures, and tables
- Inserting section breaks at each chapter
- Numbering your pages
- Formatting all headers and footers
- Formatting all titles, subtitles, and text
Your Formatting Requirements
When you submit a document to us for formatting, we will ask you to provide your specific requirements based on the type of document you are uploading.
If you have a formatting request containing more complicated aspects, simply contact us, and we can discuss your needs in more detail.
Trusted globally by thousands of companies and universities, including: